Instructor Training FAQ's
- A lot of pilots have used our Instructor Training Material to prepare for the instructor training course in their country. Our training material provides a step by step guide of how to teach a person to fly a gyroplane.
- Many countries only have a high level definition of their instructor course and so refer people to our material.
- You can Read about the training course and Get an overview of the training material and Buy the training material on this website.
- The IAPGT Instructor Training course can be taken in any country where there is an instructor authorised by IAPGT to teach it. Please contact us with your preferred country and we will locate a suitable instructor.
- The complete training course takes between 10 and 25 days depending upon the amount of preparation that you do and you abiity to fly a gyroplane accurately.
- A significant proportion of the training course can be done using the Online training material - in general the more you prepare in advance, the shorter the training course.
If you have any further questions, please Contact Us